The “Rose of Hungerford” is a purpose built 55 feet long wide-beamed passenger trip boat owned by the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust and has a maximum capacity of 50 passengers.
It is operated by volunteers of the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust. The Rose has sliding picture windows for warm days, but is fully enclosed with central heating if necessary.
Hot and cold drinks and a fully licensed bar are available on trips. The Rose also has an electric wheelchair lift * and a toilet large enough to accommodate wheelchairs.
* Please note that the lift is designed to take a “Standard Self-Propel Wheelchair”, which is 45″ long and 25″ wide
The Rose of Hungerford is available for hire, and there are a number of different charters with different time durations. Or why not charter just for your special occasion?
Family parties, children’s parties, club, work, school, association and support group outings, weddings etc.
We can take up to a maximum of 50 passengers and with our electric wheelchair lift, so no one should be left out.
Find out more?
▪ Catering can be arranged
▪ Seats up to 20 for a sit-down meal
▪ Seats up to 44 for a buffet meal
▪ Seats up to 48 for a “fish & chip” meal
▪ Business meetings and formal celebrations also catered for
▪ A fully licensed bar
▪ Music facility
▪ Prices start from £245