All the Rose of Hungerford trips remain suspended. Public Trips are due to resume on Saturday, 22nd May and can now be booked.
Covid-19 Measures for Passengers:
- Please do not come to the boat if you, anyone in your group or households exhibit Covid like symptoms.
- Temperature checks will be taken before boarding.
- Hand sanitiser is provided and must be applied before boarding.
- Passengers over 11 years old will be required to wear masks while on board.
- Passengers will be asked to remain seated in their groups throughout the trip.
- Passengers must be able to board unaided by the crew.
- Regrettably we cannot take wheelchairs on board.
- Bar sales must be paid for by credit or debit card.
- Sadly dogs are not permitted on board at this time.
Public Trips on The Rose of Hungerford run from Hungerford Wharf and passengers are asked to be there at least 20 minutes beforehand.
There is a choice of 1½ or 2½ hours trips.
The shorter trip takes you east from the Wharf, through Dun Mill Lock. After the lock we turn and proceed back through the lock and to the Wharf.
The longer trip is the same as the above but takes you through Dun Mill and Wire Locks before turning and going back.
All trips offer a licensed bar which sells hot and cold drinks and snacks. Information booklets are available for passengers on board to give you more details about the boat, the canal and the wildlife you may see. We also have activity sheets available for younger children.
Select any one of the trips below to see more details and the availability of places on the trips.
Trip BookingBook places by:
|Day of the Week||Date||Start Time||End Time||Description||Places Available||Trip Status|